DONALD Trump Jr. and his girlfriend Kimberly GuilfoyleDonald Trump Junior has written a new book entitled TRIGGERED. Donald Jr. writes about his family’s connection with Michael Jackson.
Donald Trump has paid roughly $30 million to settle child-sex complaints brought against him since 1989, according to the D.C.-based investigative journalist Wayne Madsen, of Wayne Madsen Report (WMR).
Michael Cohen reportedly helped settle a number of rape cases involving Trump.WMR received a list from a reputable Republican source of these settlement claims, all of which involve male and female minors:
(1) Michael Parker, 10-years old, oral rape, Mar-a-Lago, Palm Beach, FL, 1992.Trump paid his parents a $3 million settlement.
(2) Kelly Feuer, 12-years old, $1 million settlement paid in 1989, allegations of forced intercourse, Trump Tower, NY, NY.
(3) Charles Bacon, 11-years old, $3 million, allegations of oral and anal intercourse, 1994, Trump Tower, NY, NY.
(4) Rebecca Conway, 13-years old, intercourse and oral sex. Trump Vineyard Estates, Charlottesville, VA, 2012, $5 million settlement.
(5) Maria Olivera, 12-years old. Her family was paid $16 million to settle allegations of forcible intercourse occurring in Mar-a-Lago, Palm Beach, FL, 1993.
(6) Kevin Noll, 11-years old, anal rape, Trump Tower, NY, NY. 1998. Settlement details unknown.
WMR’s GOP source indicated that Trump has refused to release his tax returns because they will reveal the many out-of-court settlements he has paid to silence his assault victims and their families.The list of Trump’s child victims came with an interesting reference point that was apparently part of the documentation in the settlement cases.Trump was designated with a psychiatric disorder referenced in the American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM–5).The referenced disorder is “Pedophilic Disorder (F65.4).”
Public Group | Facebook